Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trisha PETA


PETA India is producing an Ad film about the security of stray dogs. Trisha ahs been appointed as the brand ambassador for this film. The shooting of the film has taken place in Trisha’s house and The Park hotel.
The formal meeting with regard to this film was held in Chennai. Trisha who participated in this function released the symbol of this organization. It was written in that symbol” Love Indian dogs. Dot buy dogs.’
After this Trisha gave an interview to the media:
Do you like animals very much?
I like animals very much. Amongst all animals I love dogs. I am having lot of dogs. There is also an Indian dog. I am having this dog for the past 6 ½ years. I got this dog when I was going for shooting.
Did you have the opportunity to act with animals?
I have got such opportunity to act in a Telugu film. I have acted in that film.
Actor Amitabh Bachchan and Madhavan are also appointed as a brand ambassador and now you have been appointed as a brand ambassador. What do you think about it?
I am very happy. Earlier I was very supportive to PETA India. I am also happy that I have selected them.

No comments: